We would like to start by saying thank you for your support during these troubled times. The cold, dark nights of winter are drawing in and we hope that our magazine provides you at least some solace. Welcome to The Figurementors Magazine – Fantasy Edition Issue 20.
FIGUREMENTORS MAGAZINE – A CHEAPER, MORE FREQUENT PUBLICATION!
We have been working very hard to maintain and excel the standards we have set ourselves. This issue has a wealth of informative material. Any figure painter can improve their artistic skills by reading Figurementors magazines because you will learn from top fantasy and historical Artists in every issue. So, each issue is aimed to inspire and teach. With that in mind, there is every chance you can learn something new from our Historical Editions too.
Figurementors are always trying to find ways to engage with our audience and provide inspiration and support. Therefore, we would truly like to hear from you all about our products and activities. Of course, you can leave feedback and suggestions at the Contact Us section on the site, through Facebook etc. If you have the time please leave a recommendation on our Facebook page.
CONTENT, CONTENT, CONTENT!
In The Figurementors Magazine – Fantasy Edition Issue 20 we interview award-winning, Krzysztof Kobalczyk. Then, we have articles from Jay Martin, Nathaniel Phillips, Javier Molina and a new fave of mine, Rochell Parente, providing our cover story.
IN THIS ISSUE
Javier Molina’s PAINTING WITH COLORSHIFT PAINTS!
- Javier presents a short tutorial on the key steps of his process whilst working on the Primarch figure from Heresy Lab.
Jay Martin’s CREATING GNARLY ORC SKIN!
- Jay paints up one half of a twin release from Terrible Kids Stuff, an Orc Warrior called Bidziil.
Krzysztof Kobalczyk’s IN CONVERSATION
- Krzysztof is the latest to go through his paces as we talk about all things relating to our hobby.
Rochell Parente’s CELENNAR
- Rochell paints up the incredible Celennar kit from Games Workshop and shows her way of displaying the finished piece.
Nathaniel Phillip’s CORAX!
- Nathaniel paints up a stunning Space Marine in black armour, giving away his trade secrets in the process.