We would like to start by saying thank you for your support during these troubled times. The cold, dark nights of winter are drawing in and we hope that our magazine provides you at least some solace. Welcome to The Figurementors Magazine – Fantasy Edition Issue 19.
FIGUREMENTORS MAGAZINE – A CHEAPER, MORE FREQUENT PUBLICATION!
We have been working very hard to maintain and excel the standards we have set ourselves. This issue has a wealth of informative material. Any figure painter can improve their artistic skills by reading Figurementors magazines because you will learn from top fantasy and historical Artists in every issue. So, each issue is aimed to inspire and teach. With that in mind, there is every chance you can learn something new from our Historical Editions too.
Figurementors are always trying to find ways to engage with our audience and provide inspiration and support. Therefore, we would truly like to hear from you all about our products and activities. Of course, you can leave feedback and suggestions at the Contact Us section on the site, through Facebook etc. If you have the time please leave a recommendation on our Facebook page.
CONTENT, CONTENT, CONTENT!
In The Figurementors Magazine – Fantasy Edition Issue 19 we interview award-winning, sculptor George Tsougkouzidis. Then, we have articles from Dimosthenis Xylas, Kristian Simonsen, Brice Savina and a special appearance by Fernando Andrea, providing our cover story.
IN THIS ISSUE
Brice Savina’s INTRODUCTION TO SCULPTING
- a short tutorial on the key steps of his sculpting process supported with images of his works.
Dimosthenis Xylas’s DEEP JUNGLE WARDEN
- paints up a beautiful scene using a Clay Project Miniatures lizardman and explains his process for recreating a water effect.
George Tsougkouzidis’s IN CONVERSATION
- the latest to go through his paces as we talk about all things relating to sculpting within our hobby.
Fernando Andrea’s BLOOD THIRSTY
- co-founder of Andrea Miniatures kickstarts a series of articles for our Fantasy Edition with this cover story.
Kristian Simonsen’s PRAYER
- paints up the Figurementors, Limited Edition semi flat and shows another way of displaying the finished piece.