Menu

Troubleshooting

Home Community My first forum Troubleshooting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dear Jay and community..I received an email re FM 2.0 but even after changing my password I can’t view the issues that I previously bought without it seems purchasing them again. Surely this cannot be right? Please advise Mick

No reply to the post above so no idea if this will receive a reply and can’t see how to start another thread.

It would be helpful if the individual show reports were clearly dated. I have already downloaded the 2017 sevres show report. There is another one?? showing as available labelled as Severes 37, it has almost the same cover but my download also has catherine cesario on the front, is the the 2017 show or the 2018 show-surely this illustrates the value of clearly showing the date of the show.

Still can’t view the several purchases I made before FM 2.0 was launched??

Still can’t get the issues I previously purchased and have had no reply to either posts on here or letter that I sent to Jays home address. Can someone tell me what’s going on?… Apart from being a bit slow sometimes I never had any problems before FM 2.0…?

Jay Martin
    Keymaster

Oh my I hadn’t even realised this was up and running yet! Mick I have sent you an email to resolve your issues and as we have already discussed Keith, we are trying to make sure our issues are clearly labelled and titled going forward. Sorry for any confusion guys! Onwards!

Nic Burden
    Participant

Hi Jay,

I have the same issue as Mick, I am trying to download my purchases prior to July 2019 to a new tablet and can not do so any advice

Cheers
    Nic

Nic Burden
    Participant

Hi Jay,

I have the same issue as Mick, I am trying to download my purchases prior to July 2019 to a new tablet and can not do so any advice

Cheers
    Nic

Forgot to activate the notify button

Jay Martin
    Keymaster

Hi Nic,
    We’ve set up an email account specific for customer related issues. Can you email Joan at techsupport@figurementors.com and he can sort everything out for you very quickly and easily. Sorry for the trouble and Happy New Year!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.